Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pokémon HeartGold OMG

I started playing Pokémon HeartGold Version today and it's pretty fucking awesome. The first ever Pokémon game I played was Gold Version so I'm ecstatic to see it revived on the Nintendo DS! My fucking Cyndaquil won't stop following me around and it unfortunately reminds me of the Pikachu in Yellow Version.
Me playing Pokémon Yellow Version
Me playing Pokémon HeartGold Version
Yeah, I hate that fucking Pikachu.

The one thing that pissed me off about Gold Version that they didn't remove in the remake is when Mom gives you the Pokégear and asks you if you know how to use the phone. She STILL fucking tells you even after you choose 'Yes'. 


Anyway, this is just a quick update to let you know I'll be making some more videos for my YouTube channel in the next few days so watch out for those. Ciao!

Next blog post will have more Pokémon fanboying and screenshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment