Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just an update. Oh, also some Pokémon! (´・ω・`)

Yo, it's been a while!

Gearing up for clear piss tonight, boiz!
Okay, just an update. Today I did the Cross Country and I'm as unfit as a fat man in McDonald's, if that's a valid simile. It's funny because I'm supposed to be fit. Anyway, over the past few days I haven't done much but play Pokémon HeartGold Version, read the Pokémon Adventures manga and laugh at this hilarious five-part story from a little place called 2channel:

Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 • Part 4 • Part 5

There was also another story but I haven't finished reading it yet so you don't get to hear about it (´・ω・`)
That fucking emoticon...
(´・ω・`)

Onto the Pokémon!

Let me think of an innuendo...
Fuck yeah, 1 HP! You know how that happened.

























Speaking of Pokémon, I traded my [friend's brother's] Pokémon Crystal game with my playgrounds-and-stuffz friend for Donkey Kong Land and Bubble Bobble for the Game Boy. I'm pretty sure she said that Donkey Kong Land is fake. It sure looks fake.

Okay, bye.

u r 1 cheeky cunt mate i swear i swear on my mums lyf i will fucking wreck u

No comments:

Post a Comment