Thursday, April 12, 2012

Learning Latin

UNCAPPED! FINALLY!

I cannot learn Latin from e-textbooks. If I could print out all 596 pages of it, I'd be able to learn from it. The YouTube channel latintutorial is quite helpful though.

This was supposed to be a long blog post so I'll just talk about random shit. Hey, last night, I found out that Slingshot is way cheaper than Telecom. We pay about $70 for only 10 GB. Fucking rip-off. Check this out:
Click here for the original page
They charge only $10 extra if you don't already have a Slingshot landline installed. We could be getting 150 GB for the same price as our shitty 10 GB!



Hey girls, you come here often?
In other news, I need a shave. And a shower. And a change of clothes. Yup, don't come near me in the holidays if you know what's good for you. You will discover senses you never knew existed. No, that is not a good thing. Check out that photo on the right there. I'm rather dashing, aren't I? I think I've worn this blue top for three or four days now. Am I still as pretty as I was then? Yes I am. Your argument, complaint and refutation are invalid and there is nothing you can do or say about it.

Ethan's drawings!

This is a new section where I will showcase my brother's drawings for you all to see. It cracks me up when he draws people and I hope you get as much entertainment as I do from it.

Seriously, what is this?

First up is the most shittastic piece of art I have ever seen. For a three year old, however, it's pretty good. The detail on the shoes, the visibility of the arms, even the presence of a yellow sun. These are what makes this a great drawing. Well done, Ethan. A winner is you.










Don't be worried, this is just how he draws people...
This thing looks stoned out of its tits and high as shit which is why it's a brilliant portrait of Charlie Sheen. Yes, we can see the small amount of hair, the dilated eyes and the ready-to-run legs of a cocaine addict. Brilliant one, Ethan. You win two internetz.










Well, that's me. Have a good night and don't stay up too late or my mum will tell me off for making people stay up too late reading my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky for you, my uncle is sending all the shit we left behind, plus all the shit he's recently bought from Malaysia for us, (cause it's cheaper, even including shipping costs,) so you can get your damn Angry Birds T-Shirt soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :D
    It's been a long time since I last heard about that damn shirt XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, sorry. I knew he was gonna ship a whole bunch of other stuff so I just decided to wait till then. Better to ship by bulk. And please, do change your shirt before your Angry Birds one arrives.

    ReplyDelete