Monday, April 23, 2012

First day back at school. Yay.

First day back at school today. Okay then.

I went to sleep at 4 a.m. after doing all my homework and playing Pokémon HeartGold for a few hours.
RED GYARADOS, BIATCH!
Mum had to wake me up at 6:50 a.m. which is funny because I usually wake up at 5:45 a.m.
10 minute shower, massive rage to sort backpack out, still can't find my glasses.
Well, I hope tomorrow is better.

Here's my Formspring account that I've just started using again if anyone's interested. So yeah.

That's it. Mum's raging right now saying, "Kelyn, you've got to go to bed soon!"
It's funny because it's 9:25 p.m. and I go to sleep at 2:00 a.m.
I don't get this logic.
I don't get this logic either. Yes, rage at me, Big Bang fans
I've just started reading this book by Dean Koontz called The Key to Midnight. It's set in Japan and so far it's very interesting. The last book of his that I read was called From the Corner of His Eye and it was 768 pages long. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Have a good night and go to bed soon!

2 comments: