Sunday, April 15, 2012

Late night walks

I went out at 1 with my friend this morning. We went to THREE PLAYGROUNDS. THREE PLAYGROUNDS, MAN. THREE MOTHERFUCKING PLAYGROUNDS. We're big kids so we can do that. And we didn't even tell our parents. Yeah, that's right.

Here's where we went (not the path we took):


View Larger Map

I got my ass wet at the last playground playing on the swings and the see-saw with her. Fun. Now I'm sitting here at 2 a.m. with wet jeans.
Anyway, after we had fun, we went to her friend's house and talked to her (when I say 'talked to' I really mean 'laughed at') for a few minutes. I then walked my friend home then went home myself. And here I am. Hi, how are you? If you're feeling depressed, here's a picture of a happy Kelyn to cheer you up:
HI. BYE.
I also finally watched 4minute's new Volume Up video today. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Still had Hyuna and DAT ASS though so I'm not complaining. Here it is if you want to check it out yourself:



Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment