Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Butthurt, as far as the eye can see!

Hey

Apparently I've been taking things too far lately. Well, according to people I hardly even talk to or know. So here's just a little summary of what I've been getting up to.

omq keln lyk ma vidz foa 1 dericshun pls

Yes, those girls that messaged you a few days ago asking for likes on their videos or their friends' videos. I got about ten of them before I finally got annoyed and made a status about it. Check out the screenshots below.

18 people liked it. Good enough
After I posted that status, people started asking me more...

I'll like it soon
I haven't talked to this girl since maybe Year 3



















rilijin iz a tuchy subjict pls ur ofendin mi

Hardcore religious people love to get offended. I don't know why but they do.
I'm not friends with this guy; this is a cropping of my friend's screenshot of the status
My friend took a screenshot of this guy's status and posted it to Facebook. Of course it was aimed at me (and a few of my Year 12 and above friends). I commented on the photo saying this:
His profile picture is him in the mirror with his tablet


Yay, I'm popular!

Okay, have a good night, talk to you tomorrow, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment