Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dem hot girls



I went to Botany Town Centre with my mum yesterday (yes, I am a big boy, thank you for asking) and she bought me some clothes. Two pairs of jeans, two hoodies, and two pairs of socks (which I desperately needed).

Then we went to the Robert Harris cafe and bought some food. Because of Ethan's tonsillitis, he couldn't eat anything that wasn't mushy so we got him some scrambled eggs. He decided to steal a chip and dip it in my tomato sauce (which was half chilli sauce) and his throat started burning. He cried non-stop and was clutching his throat then he ran up to this hot asian girl who worked there and hugged her. She tried everything to calm him down but eventually I got him to shut up. Sometimes I wish I had tonsillitis again...

No comments:

Post a Comment