Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everybody who celebrates it or gives a shit about it. I got quite a bit of chocolate today which will be gone tomorrow, as usual. I’ll tell you about my day.

I woke up at 10 a.m., tired, walked out into the kitchen and saw some McDonald’s hotcakes. I didn’t even know they sold hotcakes.
Anyway, I pigged out on those and then my mum gave my brother Ethan a lot of chocolate (at least for a three year old) and gave me some too.
I went to my room, raged at my computer, walked out and ate an egg. Ethan started bitching and mum told him he couldn’t have any more chocolate because of his tonsillectomy the other day.

What came next scarred my eardrums for life. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I gave up, went to my room, raged at my computer again and sat there for hours. Later, Ethan came in with some ‘mail’ (some drawings he’d made) and left.
Ethan's mail
First letter
Second letter

My life is interesting.

1 comment:

  1. The second drawing is an example of a animal cell. What a smart kid.

    ReplyDelete